Thursday, April 15, 2010

day one

I had my official first day at the Home Office. It was an amazing experience sitting through worship, testimony, and prayer with all of the people that I am going to be working with. I sat there and praised God that He would bring me to this place and allow me to minister and work amongst these incredible people. I can't even adequately describe how excited I am to be here and to find out what God is trying to teach me. Thank you to all of you who are supporting me prayerfully and financially.

I also moved in to my new home! Amy and Marilyn Wheaton work and volunteer at the mission. They opened their home to me and will do so again for Charity when she comes in June. I have never had my own room before :) I'm sure there are going to be many amazing conversations and lots of laughter. Everything for this move came together perfectly.

And before starting my job and moving I had a ton of late nights and great conversations with family members and friends. I got to check out malls, outlets, sight and sound, and even went hiking. And I don't remember a time in my life where I've had so many amazing meals. I'll post some pictures as I get used to the site!

Stories and pictures coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment