Thursday, April 1, 2010

sunny pennsylvania

I arrived in hilly Pennsylvania after a long eleven hour drive. Leaving Chicago was a mix of emotions, but the excitement of starting something new is taking over. I'm hoping to share the lessons learned over my five years in Chicago...look for that soon.

For now I wanted to let everyone know that I have officially made it to my new "home". I'm with lots of family over the Easter holiday, but starting next week I will be moving and getting my feet wet with different projects. Hopefully I will be able to update in more detail soon.

I love and miss my Chi-town family. Thanks for giving me a great send off!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best!! I know you will have a great time in PA!! I am going to miss our talks and curry lol! Praying for you constantly!!

    ReplyDelete